Your Next Act?
Knowso exists to inspire and help women to start a business and create new opportunities for themselves at every age, whether beginning something on the side or as a full-time endeavour.
We are all living longer, which provides the opportunity for multiple next acts but also the need to be able to support ourselves over this extended life span.
Our mission is to get you off to the best possible start by providing a range of exclusive online courses, expert-led workshops and community support that will help you get your business going and growing.
The first course will start in early 2020:
YOUR NEXT ACT BUSINESS
A 6-week online course with weekly live workshops and Q&A's to help you identify and plan a next act business that is not only rewarding but also provides that sense of growth and contribution that we're all looking for.
Not all businesses are created equally. It is important to know the latest approaches and skills required but equally essential is the mindset needed to move past self-doubt and build the resilience that will help your business to thrive.
By The End Of This Course, You Will:
1) Be clear on what you really want to get out of your next act business
2) Have identified a business opportunity that will bring value to you and your customer
3) Understand the best start-up approach to reduce risk and increase your chances of success
4) Know the psychology of starting something new so you can overcome resistance and gain the confidence to begin
Who Is It For? The Next Act Course Is For You If:
1) You'd love to start your own business but are unsure of how to get going
2) You feel ready to embrace your next act but are lacking the confidence to begin
3) You feel stuck and want to do something more meaningful
4) You're interested in developing new income streams and want to explore what new opportunities could lie ahead for you
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to join us! The course will be a series of step by step video tutorials that you can do in your own time and at your own pace. It will be taught by Emma Foster, founder of Knowso, plus weekly online workshops to help guide you through and live Q&As with special guest founders keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
All are welcome - founders and would-be founders. Even if you're not sure starting a business is for you taking part will help you think through what you want from the next stage in your life and equip you with invaluable skills and the motivation to make it happen.
We'll be limiting course sign up to make sure we deliver the best value so enter your details below to be the first to know when the course is launched.